COLLEGE RECRUITMENT & Sports Recruits
Academy Level High School Players Receive: Individual Recruiting Coordinator & Sports Recruits Profile
Recruiting Coordinator - Michael Cervantes is the Boys Recruiting Coordinator available to all players looking to advance to the collegiate level. Along with Coach Michael's guidance, Academy Director Casey Powell will be an integral part of the recruiting process, assisting in educating and promoting the players.
Sports Recruits - All Team ONE Academy players will have access to a Sports Recruits profile as part of their program fees. Sports Recruits is an online platform that allows players to create individual profiles and allows both Directors and players a more efficient way to communicate with college coaches.
Recent college commitments
Team ONE Class of 2020
- Cody Cornier - Hofstra University
Team ONE Class of 2019
- Mason Ades - Rhodes College
- Dylan Bruno - Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- Mick Burden - University of Richmond
- Matthew Engfer - College of Wooster
- Charlie Foltz - Belmont Abbey
- Matt Halperin - Florida Southern
- Joey Harris - College of Wooster
- Sam Russchenberg - North Central College
- Brooks South - Furman University
- Dominic Urukalo - Manhattan College
Sports Performance & Wellness
Academy Level Players Receive: Sports Performance Training Included in their Year Round Training Program.
Director of Sports Performance & Wellness - Taylor Hynes
In addition to on field programming, Coach Taylor Hynes is a resource for all Team ONE club members providing a high-level training education helping to build smarter, strong and safer athletes. Exclusively for Team ONE athletes, Coach Taylor's Return to Play program is an in-house rehabilitation program designed to help players prepare for an upcoming season and is available at no cost to all club athletes.
Click here to learn more.
Registration is currently closed
Contact us for more information