Proper state and CDC guidelines will be strictly followed to ensure the safety of players and coaches.
if the program is unable to run due to CDC guidelines or inclement conditions, we will prorate the unused amount.
3rd - 7th Grade Boys (High School Graduation Years 2026 - 2030).
This program is recommended for players with Beginner & Intermediate Experience.
1x a week practice + sunday games
Develop & Play is Team ONE’s in-house developmental program designed to teach players the fundamentals skills of boys' lacrosse through quality training and organized spring games.
What to expect:
- Run by seasoned Team ONE Boy's Directors and trained coaches! No parent volunteers.
- Local Practices and Games (Glencoe, Northfield, Winnetka)
- Practices 1x a Week + Sunday Games
- Games on Sundays: Participate in small sided & full sided in house spring games
- Player Development Focused: Practices will focus on a Team ONE proven skill development curriculum
- Low Coach-to-Player Ratio: Individual attention is the key to player development!
- Equipment: Players will need full equipment. All players will receive a boys Develop & Play Pinny!
WHen & Where
Dates: Wednesdays, April 14 - May 19 (6 Weeks)
- 3rd - 4th Grade: 5:00 - 6:00pm
- 5th - 7th Grade: 6:00 - 7:00pm
Location: Little Duke Field, 1320 Cherry St, Winnetka 60093
Dates: Sundays, April 18 - May 23 (6 Weeks)
Games will be played primarily on Sundays
*Players will be grouped by grade and experience level to maximize player development.
**Times Subject to Change
$335 + $20 Team ONE Pinnie
park district support
We thank our local Park Districts for the great relationships and support in order to help us provide the best quality Spring lacrosse experience possible!
Boys Develop & Play
Highly Recommended for You