Proper state and CDC guidelines will be strictly followed to ensure the safety of players and coaches.
if the program is unable to run due to CDC guidelines or inclement conditions, we will prorate the unused amount.
3rd - 8th Grade Girls (High School Graduation Years 2025 - 2030).
This program is recommended for players with Beginner & Intermediate Experience.
1x a Week Practice + Weekend League Games
Develop & Play is Team ONE’s Girls’ in-house developmental program designed to teach players the fundamental skills of girls lacrosse through quality training and organized league play.
What to expect:
- Run by seasoned Team ONE Girl’s Directors and trained coaches! No parent volunteers.
- Practices 1x a Week + Weekend Games
- Local Weekend League Games: Participate in Illinois Lacrosse League (ILL) Silver Division
- Player Development Focused: Practices will focus on a Team ONE proven skill development curriculum
- Low Coach-to-Player Ratio: Individual attention is the key to player development!
- Equipment: Players will need a stick, mouth guard, and goggles. All players will receive a girls Develop & Play Pinnie!
WHen & Where
Dates: Tuesdays, April 13 - May 18 (6 Weeks)
- 3rd - 4th Grade: 5:00 - 6:00pm
- 5th - 8th Grade: 6:00 - 7:00pm
Location: Little Duke Field, 1320 Cherry St, Winnetka 60093
Dates: Saturdays, April 17 - May 22 (6 Weeks)
Games will be played primarily on Saturdays
*Players will be grouped by grade and experience level to maximize player development.
**Times Subject to Change
$335 + $20 Team ONE Pinnie
park district support
We thank our local Park Districts for the great relationships and support in order to help us provide the best quality Spring lacrosse experience possible!
Girls Develop & Play
Highly Recommended for You