Proper state and CDC guidelines will be strictly followed to ensure the safety of players and coaches.
12U - HS (2021 - 2024) Team ONE Boys Lacrosse Club Members
Players must be a member of Team ONE Lacrosse Club to participate in the group.
*Group training is not a requirement of Team ONE, but an additional opportunity.
What - small group training: “The Team ONE Way”
- Position Based Training - PlayerFirst Focused
- Designed by Team ONE Directors for Team ONE Player
- Fast Paced - High Reps - Hyper Focused on Our Athletes!
Each group needs a minimum of 4 players and will be closed at a maximum of 10 players per position/age group.
***GROUPS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS***
Small Group Training coaches
Boys Small Group Training will be run by Director Michael Cervantes & Coach Alex Surette.
Michael Cervantes - Team ONE program Director
WHEN ( March 1 - March 26 )
- 12U Attack & Midfield: 6:00 - 7:00pm
- 14U Attack & Midfield: 7:00 - 8:00pm
- HS (2021 - 2024) Attack & Midfield: 8:00 - 9:00pm
- 12U & 14U Defense: 4:00 - 5:00pm
- HS (2021 - 2024) Defense: 5:00 - 6:00pm
Positional training focus
The Focus for the Attackers will be:
- Developing the 7 offensive principles: Pass, Pick, Pop, Replace, Overload, Cut, & Shoot!
- Power of the Stick! Stick work, Stick Protection & Deceptive Scoring.
- Controlling the tempo on O. Off ball movement & proper spacing.
The Focus for the Middies will be:
- Offensive/Defensive Principles
- Pushing the tempo & creating goal scoring opportunities for your teammates
- Scoring & Dodging from up top!
The Focus for the Defenders will be:
- Defensive Philosophy - Protecting the paint as a unit!
- Feet & Fist Defense & Positioning
- Communication, Slide Packages, & Stick Work!
Registration is currently closed