Proper state and CDC guidelines will be strictly followed to ensure the safety of players and coaches.
2022 - 2026 Team ONE Wildcat Lacrosse Club Members
Players must be a member of Team ONE Lacrosse Club to participate in the group.
*Group training is not a requirement of Team ONE, but an additional opportunity.
What - small group training: “The Team ONE Way!”
- Position Based Training - PlayerFirst Focused
- Designed by Team ONE Directors for Team ONE Player
- Fast Paced - High Reps - Hyper Focused on Our Athletes!
Each group needs a minimum of 4 players and will be closed at a maximum of 10 players.
***GROUPS ARE FILLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS***
Small Group Training Directors
Team ONE's Girls Small Group Training will run by Directors Kelly Kubach and Cawley Bromley, alongside Team ONE's top coaches!
Kelly Kubach - team one Girls Program Director
Cawley Bromley - Team ONE Girls Program Assistant Director
Mark Wattenbarger - Team ONE Girls Head Coach
WHEN ( March 1 - March 26 )
- 2024 Wildcat Attack & Midfield: 4:00 - 5:00pm
- 2023 & 2024 Wildcat Defense: 5:00 - 6:00pm
- 2025 Wildcat Attack & Midfield: 4:00 - 5:00pm
- 2025 & 2026 Wildcat Defense: 5:00 - 6:00pm
- 2021 - 2023 Wildcat Attack & Midfield: 4:00 - 5:00pm
- 2026 Wildcat Attack & Midfield: 5:00 - 6:00pm
Positional training focus
attack & Midfield
The Focus for the Attackers and Midfielders will be:
- Developing offensive principles: Pass, Pick, Pop, Dodging
- Decisive Footwork aimed to create offensive opportunities
- Body Control, Explosiveness, & Change of Direction
The Focus for the Defenders will be:
- Dictate Mentality - Protect This House!
- Feet & Forearm Defense
- Body Positioning
- Slide Packages
Registration is currently closed