Registration is currently closed
gIRLS fall House program IncludeS:
- Local Practices: For players in the Glencoe, Northfield, Winnetka and surrounding areas.
- Weekly Practices: Coached by seasoned Directors and trained coaches! No parent volunteers.
- Player Development Focused: Players will learn in a structured, yet very fun training environment.
- Low Coach-to-Player Ratio: Individual attention is the key to player development!
- Weekend Games: All house teams play in the Illinois Lacrosse League this Fall on Saturdays!
Proper state and CDC guidelines will be strictly followed to ensure the safety of players and coaches.
practice SCHEDULES & game schedules
SESSION 1 - practice schedules
Dates: Tuesdays, September 14 - October 19 (6 Weeks)
2nd-4th Grade: 5:00 - 6:00pm
5th-8th Grade: 6:00-7:00pm
SESSION 2 - practice schedules
Dates: Tuesdays, October 26 - November 16 (4 Weeks)
2nd-5th Grade: 5:00 - 6:00pm
6th-8th Grade: 6:00-7:00pm
SESSION 1 - Game times
*All Teams & Rosters were sent via email. Please check your email for your Team Name & please Download the PlayerFirst Club App to full your full Fall Schedule. - Use Your Team ONE Username & Login to sign in to the app
**Times Subject to Change
park district support
We thank our local Park Districts for the great relationships and support in order to help us provide the best quality Fall lacrosse experience possible!